We are happy to help you!
Our technical support is available to you from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 midday and 1.30 p.m. to 5 p.m. You can of course send us your questions by email. Emailed support questions are also viewed at the weekend and answered promptly according to the degree of urgency.
I do not receive any emails anymore, but there are no error messages
- You do not receive any emails at all although you are sure you should have received at least some.
- Sending emails continues to function without any problem.
- You receive no error message or anything similar when you try to access your incoming emails. It looks just as though you had simply received no new emails.
- When you login to Webmail, you are unable to display incoming mail (this symptom does not necessarily have to occur).
- This problem occurs when your mailbox is overfilled. When in addition an extremely large number of emails are stored in the mailbox, it may occur
that you no longer have access to your emails even via Webmail.
This problem can be solved in 2 ways:
- The simplest way is to delete via Webmail some emails that you do not need anymore. You can find a guide to Webmail access here.
- If you cannot display incoming mail via Webmail, enlarge the mailbox concerned so that it again has enough storage space. You can find instructions
on altering the size of your mailbox here. As soon as you have changed the mailbox size, the download of your emails with your mail program should
function again without problem.
We will be happy to answer further questions: