We are happy to help you!
Our technical support is available to you from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 midday and 1.30 p.m. to 5 p.m. You can of course send us your questions by email. Emailed support questions are also viewed at the weekend and answered promptly according to the degree of urgency.
Spam filter – function and guidelines
- Our spam filter checks all incoming and outgoing mails for spam.
- Additionally, various anti-spam databases are searched and a text recognition program for image data recognizes spam emails whose content is
comprised only of graphics.
- The spam filter works with a points system, which means that every mail is checked for certain characteristics that indicate spam.
- If for instance an email has rather a lot of exclamation marks in its subject line, a certain number of points is given. On the other hand, there are characteristics that indicate that an email is not spam, and these result in minus points.
- After the check, an email has a certain final points total. This final points total is then compared with the limit defined by the user (the standard limit is 5 points). If the points total is higher than the defined limit, the mail is flagged as spam and placed into your spam folder.
- To make the settings of the spam filter stricter (so that more mails are identified as spam), you would have to reduce the amount of points so that, for example, mails would be identified as spam already with 4 points.
We will be happy to answer further questions: