We are happy to help you!
Our technical support is available to you from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 midday and 1.30 p.m. to 5 p.m. You can of course send us your questions by email. Emailed support questions are also viewed at the weekend and answered promptly according to the degree of urgency.
How long does it take to activate my webhosting?
- After you have placed an online order with us, you will receive a return email with details of our Post Office account and an additional link for payment of the yearly hosting fee by credit card.
- In general, our customers receive their personal access information for hosting management within 12 hours after the payment of hosting fees (weekdays)!
We check on payments throughout the day.
- When installation has been completed, we will send you an email with your personal server-login details.
- You can also upload your personal data to our servers via FTP before the actual DNS switch.
- As soon as the new DNS servers are assigned to your domain – updating after this change usually takes 24 - 48 hours –
your domain will be
accessible on our servers.
- Back to previous page
- Back to main menu
We will be happy to answer further questions: