We are happy to help you!
Our technical support is available to you from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 midday and 1.30 p.m. to 5 p.m. You can of course send us your questions by email. Emailed support questions are also viewed at the weekend and answered promptly according to the degree of urgency.
Guideline for domain transfer to Hoststar and the documents required to.
You will find the required document for the transfer below, the KK application:
2. The current responsible authority for the domain name must clearly identify the domain owner on the basis of this document. Therefore, the sender
information in this document has to match with the information which is deposit in the WHOIS database. You can retrieve the information of the
WHOIS database as follows:
If the domain owner has letterhead, it is certainly useful to print and forward the transfer document on it.
To avoid uncertainty concerning the domain owner information, the transfer document can also complemented with a copy of identification or a
passport from the relevant person.
3. Afterward, the document must send to the current provider or register authority with location, date and signature.
Corresponding address details you will also find in the WHOIS database, if they do not exist.
4. Therewith the transfer process can proceed smoothly, it makes any sense to inform the current provider or the current registrar previously
about this change by email or phone.
5. We also need a so-called AUTH-ID to take over a domain by our partner for domain name registrations. In general it is possible to recall it by
the personal login information, which the domain owner has received for its management after the new registration of the domain name.
6. It is also a must, that the "LOCK-STATUS" (domain protection) is removed from the domain. The domain can only be taken over by
a new registrar in this case.
Please remove this "LOCK-STATUS" over the online administration tool of the domain name. The owner should have received the access
information for this tool after the new registration of the domain by the current registrar.
If this change should not be possible, you may apply this adjustment of status at the current registrar of the domain by email.
7. As soon as you could get the mentioned AUTH-ID in experience at the current registrar and it is 100% guaranteed, that the "LOCK-STATUS"
has been removed from the domain, we ask you to forward us a copy of the complete filled transfer form with the additional supplementing
of the AUTH-ID.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: +41 (0)31 760 10 44.
The domain name registration fee becomes due for payment at this point. You will receive an email with the appropriate payment information from us!
8. Then we will start the transfer process on our part at our partner for domain registrations.
A transfer process can take several days. Therefore it is important that the domain owner answer possible takeover applications within shortest delay.
The email contact address, which is using for this process, can you also take from the current WHOIS database entry of your domain name.
10. You will receive a message from us after the transfer has finished.
11. Have you thought about the most important points?
Do you want a simplified process of handling transfers?
We will be happy to answer further questions:Administrative Questions: