We are happy to help you!
Our technical support is available to you from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 midday and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. You can of course send us your questions by email. Emailed support questions are also viewed at the weekend and answered promptly according to the degree of urgency.
Edit your address details
- To edit your address details, please proceed as follows:
1. Access https://my.hoststar.ch in your internet browser.
2. The login details consist of the primary domain name, as well as the e-mail which you have defined as your contact address with Hoststar. If you have been a client of
Hoststar for a long time, it is possible that you may have received a new password for the My Hoststar area during the duration of your contract. In this case, the new
password must be used here. (Also see: https://my.hoststar.ch - "Forgot Password?")
- If the password is no longer to hand, you can apply for a new password for this area from the link Forgotten your password?
This information will be sent to the email address that you specified in our system as your customer contact address.
3. Under the menu item "Customer details" you will see the address data stored in the system and entered by you.
Click here on the link "edit data"!
4. Now you can edit your address data. By clicking the button "Save", the data will automatically updated in our system.
Please note that Hoststar sends messages to customers mostly by email: announcements of product updates and innovations, technical maintenance work, invoices, payment reminders, setup and cancellation confirmations, lost access details, etc. In this regard, customers are obliged to keep their email addresses and all other details up-to-date.
We will be happy to answer further questions: