We are happy to help you!
Our technical support is available to you from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 midday and 1.30 p.m. to 5 p.m. You can of course send us your questions by email. Emailed support questions are also viewed at the weekend and answered promptly according to the degree of urgency.
I keep receiving the same emails at short intervals
- You continuously receive mails from the same sender, mostly with the same content.
- Because of the large number of emails, your mailbox fills up very quickly.
- A certain configuration of various mail systems and settings generates a so-called "mail loop", in which 2 different mail servers keep
continuously answering each other.
- If you have set up an Autoresponder deactivate it for a couple of hours.
- If your mailbox is full, empty it as far as possible.
- Check in your Control Panel if the email address that is causing the problem has additional recipients registered and if so delete these for a couple of hours.
We will be happy to answer further questions: