To view the current PHP version used in your hosting account, follow these steps:
Check the PHP version of my hosting account
4. Display the exact PHP configuration
If you want to display additional parameters for the selected PHP version, you can create a .php file that shows you the current PHP settings. Follow these steps:
- Open an HTML-PHP editor and create a new, blank file.
Enter the following line into the file:
- Save the file with the extension .php (for example, «phpinfo.php»).
- You can now save this file in the «/html» directory of the server via FTP.
- You can then view the PHP details from your web browser. Example: http://yourdomain.tld/phpinfo.php
Availability of PHP versions at Hoststar
Changing PHP version